1. Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns;
2. Conduct market research to find answers about customer requirements, habits and trends;
3. Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
4. Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns;
5. Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts;
6. Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies;
7. Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned;
8. Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data;
9. Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department/contractor; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt;
10. Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
11. Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
12. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications;
13. Manage, update and track all social media accounts;
14. Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals;
15. Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews;